Saturday 7 February 2015

About me :)



Well this is where I should tell you about myself.....

I am a graduate from University of Hull where I studied Media, Culture and Society. Some will probably wondering why I chose the picture I have, well the main reason why is because this is the Drama group I am very proud to be part of. In the group not only do I act, sing and dance on stage but I am also the costume designer and creator.

After seeing a speaker the other day who talked about blogging I began to think what could I do about because I wasn't sure what to talk about, then she said "Just something you are interested in" and what I am very interested in is....yup, sewing, costumes, Theatre and Cosplay. So that's what I want to do my blog on. I want to explore the different types of materials out there that can be used for cosplays or even everyday garments. Soon I will be making the costumes for our new play so I would very much like to put on here my progress in making the outfits, the patterns I'll be using, the type of fabric I'll use and what that fabric is like to use.

To make my outfits I do have an overlocker but I only have a normal domesticated sewing machine with a manikin that is one size XD

So I hope you enjoy my blogs and I get to inspire you to either try sewing/cosplay or even something simple like writing a blog on a subject you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment